So, I got off work Saturday morning and went to sleep by like 8am. My three days working were HELL. Saturday night I went and stayed with my grandmother in the hospital since she just had her knee replaced. She's doing great, btw, just needed a little help getting in and out of bed to go potty.
Sunday I go home, sleep, get up, and go feed my dogs. I hadn't been feeding them much because Brandon's alternator went bad and we had to share a car one two nights and then another night I I had my mom feed them again so I could visit my grandmother in the hospital. I get to my parent's house, where they stay, and my dog Bella won't use her back left leg at all. She had been limping on it, but now it looks useless. She also has scrapes on her nose. Oh, look, JJ, my oldest dog, has a gash taken out of his side. Crap. We had a dog fight.
I let Bella in the house and she is crying about her leg it hurts her so much. I give her one of her pain pills and we have to feed her turkey meat because she won't eat her dog food. Monday I take her to the vet while the DH is out apartment hunting with MIL. Bella needs knee surgery, but I have to take her to another vet for a referral. Sigh. Thats gonna cost me.
The apartment hunting went fine, DH went to put a deposit on one on Tuesday, but for some reason we had to go more apartment hunting on Wednesday. That took like all day...then we needed to go to the grocery store, too. Sigh.
Tuesday I went to the dentist...just to hear from him that filling they're watching is fine and the dental hygenist waits for him to leave and tells me I should have it replaced no matter what he says. WTF. I just had fillings replaced in DECEMBER! Spare me.
Wednesday night I'm at my grandma's house. She's been released home but still has to sleep with a machine on her leg. I sent my aunt to get some sleep at her house and I take over for the night. Course she has no internet, so I watched Harry Potter all night long lol.
Now, I'm at work. I'm tired. The freaking phones won't quit ringing and its 3am! WTH.
My next upcoming days: Friday hopefully get my name changed at the bank and work, Frid
No comments:
Post a Comment