Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random panty story

So I get to work today and the lady who trained me out of no where asks, "Do we see your panties when you bend over?" I think, "Oh crap. I bent over, my undershirt came up, and they saw my panties."

Well, apparently, she was just picking on another girl who was hired with me because she bent over and has since earned the name "Pinky," and, from what I'm told, not only because her thong was pink.

Which got me started on my story. Ever since I worked in EMS I have NEVER worn a thong to work. I used to work with like boys only, cause seriously, there aren't that many girls who think its tons of fun to become and EMT and run on an ambulance. I had a fear of falling out of my ambulance, getting hurt on a scene, or getting randomly sick, and my boy partners having to disrobe me to assess me properly and seeing my butt cheeks in a thong. Gawd, I just couldn't stand that thought. So, even today, I refuse to wear a thong to work. Whatever panties I have that cover me as much as possible is what I wear to work, all other panties saved for later.

However, now because my scrub top is short, I'm going to have to find a different style of tank top that I like to wear under my scrub top because it pulls up too often and shows off my tattoo lol.

2 comments:

  1. Nordstrom has great camesole-type tanks. At least, they did a few years back when I wore them under everything. I'm sure they still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem, I didn't know you were blogging. I approve - keeps me in the loop since you have crazy hours!!!

    ReplyDelete