Monday, November 15, 2010

What's going on...

Absolutely nothing this past week. Which is nice. I worked 4 days (I usually work 3) and I enjoyed it. Means a prettier paycheck come pay day!

But, I'm SUPER EXCITED about this coming week and weekend! This week I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I NEVER not work a weekend day so this well be WEIRD!

On top of that, Harry Potter comes out Friday!!! We probably won't go see it Friday, but I really want to try to see it Saturday morning! Maybe some brunch, some Harry Potter, then home to rest up.

Here is a teaser!



Also, we get to go to see a Cowboy's game!!! Granted, I may be more excited about seeing and being in the new stadium more than watching the Cowboys, but I think it will be fun. We've also found out that a couple of our friends will be there as well, so we might tailgate! I've never tailgated before!

We used stubhub.com to get the tickets and got a super deal on them. Our parking is included in what we paid for the tickets, too. We'll be in section 127 on row 16. I'm too excited about this!



My brother will be in town for almost 3 days (gets here early Wednesday before Thanksgiving and leaves late the Friday afterwards) for Thanksgiving, and I'm excited about seeing him. He's been going all over the United States for interviews for neurosurgical residencies! I'm so proud of him! He'll even come interview at my hospital, although it's a really competitive program so where he ends up could be anywhere...but we'll see. It would be...different, working with my brother like that. If he did come our way, the residents rotate through all kinds of areas (like through Children's hospital, the VA hospital, Parkland hospital, Zale Lipshy hospital on spine, tumor, and vascular rotations, basic med/surg rotation, research, and maybe more. Those are the ones I know of. He'll also be around for Christmas, but only maybe a day or two longer than his Thanksgiving trip. I already have my request-off paper work completed so I will make sure I am out in Lubbock celebrating my brother's graduation in about 6 months! Wow, that time has flown!

On that note, I'll sign off. Not too much to rant or rave about this week. Maybe I'll have some fun pictures next week for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment