Sunday, October 3, 2010

As my first October post...

I'm sitting here reading random crap on the Internet (ranging from message boards on thenest.com, all my blogs I follow, and Texts from Last Night), I get hungry.

I make popcorn.

I let dogs out to run and pee...let them back in and give them treats for not peeing in the house.

Resume random Internet reading to find four of the five dogs (number five is asleep with Brandon) are surrounding me...one on my right, one behind me, one on my left, and one behind the one on my left). All staring at me with ears perked.

I wasn't mandated to give them my popcorn...but once JJ started barking I was.

I even made a video of it. Unfortunately, it needs edited and I'm not sure how to do that.

That was EIGHT eyes boring into my head at once...EIGHT PUPPY DOG EYES. Its a miracle I did not hand them my bowl and say, "Here, you'll enjoy more than me."

Let me also mention earlier in the night, they managed to hijack the donuts and breakfast burritos my mom had left over from the one Saturday a month she works and finished them all off. There is nothing left. Even the paper surrounding the burritos is mostly missing.

So far, they have not found the Halloween candy. And I'm not that worried about them having a chocolate allergy as when I was still in College Station, they managed to get the brownies my grandma sent me off the highest counter top/bar top I had, open the Tupperware (without chewing it up, may I add) and eat EVERY BROWNIE in the container. No barfing. And all are still alive today.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 8 puppy dogs eyes would be a force to be reckoned with.

    ReplyDelete