Or so it feels like.
I'm told I've finally joined the year 2008.
Screw you, Wes.
I got CONNED (or forced against my will through peer pressure via google chat, which we all know how forceful someone can be there. It's not like I can just close my window...well, I probably couldn't cause Wes knows where I live, my phone number, my dad's name and job, what may brother does, etc., you get the point).
Anyways, I got a freaking Twitter account. Needless to say within 24 hours of having Twitter, Wes, Robert, and I are all bantering via Twitter at each other like the old days. I'm just waiting for the comment to come out that Wes and I bicker like old married people again. I'm sure its not far away. Thank God people don't hear our phone calls to each other sometimes.
So, whatever. If you have Twitter I'm @Kimberlyrh04 . If you have Facebook, I don't say any more on Twitter than I do on Facebook. I just quibble with my lovely responders more on Twitter (probably because responder #1 is Westley, dear, but whatever).
Other than that, I'm not looking forward to this week. I have a spot in my neck that hurts like crap. It's like lower neck/upper back and if I move my head a certain way (haven't figured out which way it is so I can avoid it) then it feels like something is not meant to be pinched is being pinched. Then tingles and warm pain start in the areas surrounding it. Don't think this is a first for me...but its not going away as fast as it usually does.
Plus I'm on call. I hate on call nights. I hate working 4 days a week, but then sitting at home by my cell phone waiting to see if I get called in sucks, too. Oh well. Next one won't be til the end of January I think.
And I'll really be missing World of Warcraft. The new patch is hands down the greatest so far. Course I get to meet a-holes from other servers withing my Battlegroup and get bitched at for them sucking and me not being able to heal through stupid, but whatever. For the most part its awesome. I am more than halfway to getting my perky pug!
Oh, and I gave in and got an authenticator for WoW so I could get my Corehound Pup companion, too. Lol. I'm too easy sometimes I think.
This video is stupid but it shows some of how cute the Corehound Pup really is. Course it left out them howling, but oh well.
K, I'm off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment