My updates:
- My druid on World of Warcraft is level 80 and working on getting her geared up to be a tank.
- I'm working only 2 nights this week cause I took a day off. Whats sad is it feels like a big vacation.
- Brandon has taken one test with a police department. More to come.
- Brandon's knee hurts.
- I made us dentist appointments.
- He has an appointment with the headache doctor soon.
- Bella, still, for some unknown reason, likes to pee indoors. Even if she's peed outside.
- I'm asking for Rock Band for the Wii for my birthday. Brandon already has plans to get the Beatles addon.
- The Aggies won their first game. Whoop!
- I am now DVRing True Blood and have ordered all the paperback books available. Tired of people talking about it and not knowing anything about it. Oh, the first season is on its way, too.
- I keep forgetting to get my stupid engagement ring inspected.
- We're taking Brandon's truck to the shop Friday morning cause something about the drive train is making noise. If I spelled that wrong, whatever. I don't know anything about cars. I'm just repeating what my dad said.
- I was sadder than I thought I would be about Tooka. Love you, Lexie. Hope you're hanging in there.
- I need to give blood. I think I've been "putting it off" for six months. Thats like inexcusable.
And, for all of you who are dying to know. Here is what is set up on my DVR, whether they're coming on soon or not:
- True Blood (my show, maybe some Brandon's, we'll see)
- Heroes (my show)
- Lost (my show)
- So You Think You Can Dance (my show, cause otherwise I was told I wouldn't have to be left out of conversations with my friends anymore)
- Grey's Anatomy (my show)
- Locked Up Abroad (Brandon's show)
- The Simpsons (Brandon's show)
- Family Guy (Our Show)
- Southpark (Our show)
- House (my show)
- Top Chef - Las Vegas (mostly Brandon's show)
- The Soup (really Brandon's show, but I enjoy it, too)
- Hung (mostly Brandon's show)
I think thats it lol. Those are all series recordings, by the way. I feel a full DVR coming soon.
Also, I DVR'ed Hancock and thought it was super cute. I liked that movie. Left on the DVR to be watched or ignored and deleted is No Country for Old Men and There Will be Blood.
I hate blogging with not pictures or fun stuff. :( So, well, I can't find anything good right now. Tough.
what happened to Tooka? I'm out of it :( Also, are you and Brandon still doing CrossFit?
ReplyDeleteTell Brandon it's on for FF :)
Thanks Kim. I'm still sad too. Christopher likes True Blood, you can talk about it with him.
ReplyDelete