So, this has been a January unlike a couple in the past lol.
Jan 1: Left work, from WORKING NEW YEARS FREAKIN EVE, to find I had a flat tire. By the way, my spare was flat and needed repairs after that day and is still at the tire shop cause it keeps getting forgotten.
Like 2nd week of January or something, we find out Mom's breast biopsy was positive for Cancer. The next week she had the surgery to remove it lol. Course that was followed by the good news of not in the lymph nodes and they feel confident they removed it all. She starts radiation as soon as she is healed.
Brandon started school. Thats been good. He's a bit bored with it, but oh well. He's doing a good job at it.
I got to see Wes! It was fun when he came in town! He even got to see where I worked! I'm sure he's freaking thrilled about that.
The weather has, per usual, been all over the freakin place.
We celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! We have not eaten the left over top layer of cake. I fear we won't because of Brandon's fear to not eat anything older than like 3 days, even if its been properly preserved.
I've had alcohol like three times this whole month. Maybe. Thats kinda low lol.
I've done pretty decently this past week of working out most days of this week.
I got a stomach bug and had to call in sick for my on-call shift.
My dogs are great-ish. Chewy, mom's dog, was declared fat again so I gotta find out where we failed him there since Brandon and I are responsible for his feeding portions. Ribby is still fat as always. I can't figure out how to fix that.
Though I'm not raiding in World of Warcraft, my toons, all of them, are doing pretty awesome.
Oh, and it seems my car has a radiator fluid leak again. Bah.
I'm looking forward to February. And warmer weather. And the sun. I miss the sun.
I'm ready for a new post :)
ReplyDelete