Thursday, May 14, 2009

What I've been not up to lately...

So, I haven't posted in a while and this one maybe be messed up as my work computer won't load it right. Grr.

Monday is the big day that we all are going to move Brandon's mom to her new place. Its a really nice place. I hope she likes it a lot. She's been working her butt off trying to get everything together. When its time for us to move in with my parents, we'll see if we're nearly as productive lol.

Besides World of Warcraft, raiding, I became an officer, taking care of doggies (all are well by the way, well, Hunter lost another tooth to an unknown reason, but generally all are well), we haven't done too much.

We went to the Dallas Observer's Wine and Dine again this year. Again we had fun. I think I enjoyed last year's more than this year's, but oh well, not gonna stop me yet from wanting to go next year. I would love to do Taste of Dallas sometime, but I doubt that is any time soon since Brandon and I work weekends at night. Blah.

However, he is going forward with putting in his application for the Texas State Troopers. He needs to get his butt into shape more. My patient and I were talking tonight (he used to be a police officer) and he was telling me how its just like a boot camp going down there. Hope Brandon is ready for it! But, to help out with grades and course hours, he'll be taking an online class for Maymester! So scary.

So, I'm sure the next monumental post will be after the move. But hey! We're having a garage sale June 6! Anyone have stuff to dump lemme know! We'll put your name on the tag and you can collect your money later.

OH! By the way. We just totally forgot to tell everyone a very long time ago: we got you all little gifts from Jamaica. (ok, in case more people than my immediate friends read this, I only bought stuff for my immediate friends...not everyone in the world). So, ya, they're still sitting at home. Don't feel too bad. I see my parents EVERY DAY and still haven't given them their gifts. I'm terrible.

K, gonna go back to work or something now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff, when your move to your parents comes around let me know. If I'm free, I'll totally help schlep boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the 30th dearie - and thank goodness for another post, i was feeling lost on your life!! muah!!

    ReplyDelete