Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MRI and Mr. Bojangles

Yes, Brandon went into one of those thingies where you must remove all things metal, slide into a tiny little hole, and listen to banging, clanging, and jackhammering while some mystical magnet somehow makes a picture of whatever body part its told to.

His took two and a half hours. He was soooo pissed.

But, we now know he has a torn disc, a bulging disc, and some disc degeneration. Now for steroid shots, another MRI, and and EMG.

What the hell did he do to himself? Your guess is as good as ours.

On a funnier note...I had to go to work before Brandon today so he was sitting in the room byhimself watching tv and saw something out of the corner of his eye. Yes, everyone, apparently we have a mouse living in the vicinity of our bedroom. Awesome.

He's named him Mr. Bojangles.

/facepalm

2 comments:

  1. Keep us updated on how Brandon is doing, that sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, ya, he went to his primary care physician today. Got a steriod shot in his butt, is getting scheduled for physical therapy, and got some more pain medicine. He tells me later, "Oh, I guess I should warn you. She (the doc) said that this shot can sometimes make me have mood swings, especially in the first week. Not that I'm not moody enough." Lol.

    ReplyDelete