Since this is my first blog, I am trying to make sure I keep blogging often. So, here we go.
Things have mostly gone well until Thursday night. See, Tuesday night the DH and I enjoyed a little dinner at my friend's house. It was even meatloaf. I hate meatloaf. But I liked hers. It was very pleasant and I was very happy leaving that night.
Come Thursday night, I have to get ready for work. I drive out to my parents to meed my doggies to find one dog, my mom's dog, missing. She had taken him to the vet. Well, I'm not going to feed my dogs then let them watch hers eat by himself, so I decide to play with them some until they get home. Course Bella opens the door and lets herself and the Beagle in the house. Sigh, great. I just let them all in to play around in doors til dinner time.
Course when mom gets home, she manages to some how lose her dog at the door and let the Beagle out to explore the neighborhood. I go running after them while she stays in the house. I catch her dog, not too hard given he has his leash on still, but cannot find the Beagle anywhere. I'm actually starting to get scared. They hadn't been out long, where could he have gone? I start screaming his name and here he comes, from the OTHER STREET, running as hard as he can. Lord, how the hell did he get that far? Anyway, we get them to the house, and my mom somehow lets the Beagle loose again, along with two of my more hyper, high energy, have to sniff the world dogs. Geez!!! So, 15 minutes later of running and cornering and grasping and falling on my ass later, I catch all three dogs and go home. I literally want to throw up I'm so exhausted from the ordeal. Lovely.
Friday morning, my oil pressure gauge decides to flip out. F*ck. Last time this happened, I needed a new engine because some did not properly reinstall my oil pump. I didn't get to go to sleep until 9am (I usually go to sleep at 7:30am) and slept very crapily. I'm back at work now. And GAWD has it been busy. This week sucks. I'm looking forward to Sunday. Then I can finally drink this away and celebrate Valentine's Day, even though we JUST got married lol. Feels like stretching some lovey sh*t out a tad, but oh well, its all in good fun, right?
omg the ol' hubby hates meatloaf too! We got there, and he was like, uh oh. But he actually liked it so much he asked for the recipe. lol :)
ReplyDelete